Saturday, January 01, 2011

Two'O Eleven

A new year has begun and a new journey has come. This article unveils on-going and future plans for 2011 on my blog. Read a short word about the past years, a summary of my plans and upcoming topics, and my expectations for this year.

A Look On The Past
This blog has been increasingly active the last two years with more than one hundred (100) articles. My objective for 2010, as revealed in Peeling A New Skin, has been exceeded in number of articles (62), that is, 14 more than I have initially planned. Some topics have to be yet covered but Detecting Deception remains the most popular at the moment.

RPG Maker is a truly amazing technology for emerging indie game developers. Several commercial games have been produced and sold on the market by such indie game developers. Unfortunately, those indie game developers are hobbyists and amateurs. They apparently cannot afford softwares and services tailored to their needs and they are uninterested in building a strong business relationship with the outsider that I am. The investment in time and money that I have poured into L10nTool + DeploymentScript and other related projects are not going to fructify. Consequently, RPG Maker related products, services and articles are pending further notice.

The Future Is At Our Door
My objective for 2011 is different than last year because I am not looking to archive a particular number of articles but rather increasing the readership. The most popular topics will come back and those that were uncovered last year should be covered this year. Remember, your feedback is the most compelling tool to gauge your interests and I will take them into account when writing my articles.

Upcoming Articles (topics)
  • Detecting Deception
  • Software Design and Business
  • Psychology and Philosophy
  • Non-verbal Communication
  • Statement Analysis
  • More on RPG Maker
  • My experience around the world
Expecting The Unexpected
An excellent blogging year to make up for the past two horrifying ones. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your articles on Detecting Deception :-) I noticed that now I can occasionally detect some words and grammatical constructions indicating deception even without looking for them on purpose. And I even didn't study the subject, just read some of your posts. Your articles are educational :-) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad my articles serve you well. It would be interesting to know more about the situations in which my articles on detecting deception helped you, if you want to share with us. :)

    Ian.

    ReplyDelete